Joining the ASU Retirees Association is simple, and MEMBERSHIP IS FREE through June of the upcoming calendar year. If you find that being a member is as worthwhile as we hope you will, you can choose to renew after the next year, at which time we'll ask you to pay the annual dues.
You are eligible for membership in the ASU Retirees Association if you
- retired from Arizona State University;
- retired, and once worked at Arizona State University;
- approaching retirement from Arizona State University;
- retired from another university;
- a surviving partner of a deceased former member of the ASU Retirees Association.
To join if you are a new ASU retiree:
- New ASU retirees are automatically enrolled in ASURA near the start of the calendar quarter following retirement. Notification e-mails or letters sent when we enroll you provide a method of opting out if you prefer not to take advantage of our Introductory membership right away.
To join if you retired from ASU before October 2016 or if you fall into one of the other eligibility categories:
- Complete the Introductory Membership Enrollment form. You may print it out and fill it out by hand, or complete it on your computer and save or print the result. Note that there are two pages/sides.
- Mail the completed form. The mailing address is on the form. If you are including a donation with your enrollment, include your check with the form. If you are not including a donation, you may e-mail the completed form to us (attach it to your e-mail) at .